Harvey, Hanna & Associates, Inc.
A dynamic full service commercial real estate and redevelopment firm located in Wilmington, Delaware is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for a marketing assistant position for a successful full-service real estate development firm and its various entities.
The Marketing Assistant will be working with the Director of Marketing and Commercial Leasing Associate to help achieve all company marketing, advertising, public relations and general leasing objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft and develop custom proposal and presentation packages for the lease and sale of commercial real estate assets
- Maintain brand consistently by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, and presentations
- Create and improve standard processes and related checklists
- Drive investor interest through marketing via Constant Contact and other online marketing systems
- Create and manage custom email marketing campaigns
- Maintain and organize marketing timelines and deadlines
- Update and maintain databases
- Manage all social media platforms
- Assist with vendor and tenant relations
- Assist with coordination of business development events
- Assist in generating leads for commercial real estate, which consists of researching, cold-calling, postcard mailers, advertisements, (Costar, Loopnet, & other websites) marketing packages, property showings and prep, etc.
- Attend trade events on behalf of the Company
- Experience of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Commercial Real Estate and/or Residential Real Estate industry experience a plus
- Proficiency across marketing channels including online, print, social and events
- Strong creative writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Energetic, motivated and inspired
- Two years of marketing, design and public relations experience
- College Degree- Marketing, Communications or other relevant discipline
Favorable salary, 401K health benefits and paid vacations for those qualified applicants