Harvey Hanna is NOW LEASING its brand new 100,000 SF building at Delaware River Industrial Park that is conveniently located in New Castle, Delaware. The fully improved 45 acre park offers quick access to the entire northeast corridor –Delaware Memorial Bridge, I-95, I-295 and I-495.
The Delaware River Industrial Park is 34 miles from Philadelphia and minutes from the Port of Wilmington, which is the top banana port in the United States. It’s also the nation’s biggest fruit and juice concentrate importer with the largest dock-side refrigeration business.
It is located within a ‘targeted zone’ offering comparably low property taxes and other possible credits and incentive. The brand new park offers modern construction with ample load and trailer storage. Delaware is the rated #1 in ‘business friendliness’ according to CNBC’s 2014
It features 6.45 acres of 100,000 square feet of space zoned “HI”, allowing for a wide array of uses including warehouse, manufacturing, R&D or laboratory. The building has a 32 foot clear ceiling height, ESFR sprinkler system and 4 loading docks.
The park is completely improved with heavy-duty roadways and all utilities including, electric, gas, water and storm water retention. Special improvements at the park include a fire control system with a 312,000 gallon on-site water tank and high flow fire pump.
Read More »
Harvey, Hanna & Associates, Inc.
A dynamic full service commercial real estate and redevelopment firm located in Wilmington, Delaware is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for a marketing assistant position for a successful full-service real estate development firm and its various entities.
The Marketing Assistant will be working with the Director of Marketing and Commercial Leasing Associate to help achieve all company marketing, advertising, public relations and general leasing objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft and develop custom proposal and presentation packages for the lease and sale of commercial real estate assets
- Maintain brand consistently by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, and presentations
- Create and improve standard processes and related checklists
- Drive investor interest through marketing via Constant Contact and other online marketing systems
- Create and manage custom email marketing campaigns
- Maintain and organize marketing timelines and deadlines
- Update and maintain databases
- Manage all social media platforms
- Assist with vendor and tenant relations
- Assist with coordination of business development events
- Assist in generating leads for commercial real estate,
Read More »
When freezing temperatures occur and the white stuff starts falling, commercial property owners face many challenges. Keeping a commercial property safe is a job many commercial property managers dread this time of year.
Experienced property managers understand the need to implement risk-management in order to avoid costly law suits and to protect their tenants. It is wise to assess property needs and repairs well before winter arrives.
Snow and ice present some serious hazards that can be mitigated when properly handled. Not only will it protect your tenants and visitors, but it will protect your property. Preventing caustic substances from entering your building will protect flooring and lessen the chances of slips and falls.
Harvey Hanna and Associates, a Delaware Commercial Development Company, creates plans for all of its commercial properties in order to provide safety and comfort to its building’s tenants and visitor. Check out our winter safety tips below.
8 Winter Safety Tips:
1. Monitor Your Space Heaters– Portable space heaters are a safety hazard. Be sure to educate employees about safe space heater practices, such as keeping space heaters out of high traffic areas and to avoid sharing the outlet withy other electrical devices.
Read More »