Hyatt Place Dewey Beach & The Residences at Lighthouse Cove Project Update
March 25, 2013
For Immediate Release
March 13, 2013
Project Update: Hyatt Place Hotel and The Residences at Lighthouse Cove, Dewey Beach
Despite a series of nor’easter storms that have affected the entire coastal area, Dewey Beach Enterprises (DBE) is pleased to announce that construction activity remains on track for the completion of Phase 1 for the entire Lighthouse Cove resort project. The mixed-use resort project, which includes both a Hyatt Place Hotel and luxury condominiums, known as the Residences at Lighthouse Cove, is one of the largest private sector construction projects underway in Delaware.
Among the many items of breaking news:
- Hyatt Place Dewey Beach Hotel is now accepting “group” reservations for weddings, conferences, social events and other group bookings. Interested parties may call 888-216-2804 or 302-864-9100 to learn more.
- Hyatt Place Dewey Beach will create 30 full-time positions related to hotel operations beginning this spring/summer. Upon completion and full project build-out, the Lighthouse Cove resort will ultimately create 600 permanent and seasonal jobs.
- The project is currently employing 45 full-time subcontractors, with the majority of the concrete post tension structure poured. The fourth level structure will be completed early next week.
- The first two levels of Hyatt Place rooms have been framed, and 50 + workers have begun HVAC, plumbing and electrical “rough-in” work.
- Upon completion, the Lighthouse Cove Project will have a positive economic effect on the entire region, with rising property values, year-round employment, and expanded family entertainment choices for Dewey Beach and neighboring communities throughout the country.
- The Residences at Lighthouse Cove will feature 16 exclusive condominium units of which 6 have already sold. “Excitement has accelerated with condominium prospects early on thisyear,” stated Laura Henne, Sales Director for the Residences. A fully furnished luxury condominium 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit is now open for private tour by appointment. To schedule a private tour of the model, please contact Laura Henne of McWilliams|Ballard at 302-212-0002, and email@example.com
A project update, including photos of ongoing construction at Dickinson Street on the Bay, including Hyatt Place Hotel features, Oceanside condominium floor plans and amenities, is provided in the attached links (www.TheResidencesDE.com) and at The Residences Facebook page: facebook.com/TheResidencesAtLighthousecovedeweybeach
For More Information, please contact Ryan Kennedy at 302-323-9300 Ext. 17