Luxury Living in Dewey Beach Delaware – The Residences at Lighthouse Cove – Only a Handful of Opporunities Available!
January 8, 2014
Beauty at the Beach
Taste the good life at The Residences at Lighthouse Cove
Frequent vacationers to Dewey Beach were thrilled to learn about the recent opening of the 108-room Hyatt Place. Those who want a year-round getaway, however, are more excited to see what’s on top of the hotel.
The Residences at Lighthouse Cove are under construction on the fourth floor of the mixed-use building, which also features restaurants and shops. The initial phase includes 16 penthouse condos, 10 of which are already under contract. The first buyers will move into their brand new homes this month.
Owned by Dewey Beach Enterprises, whose managing partner is Wilmington-based Harvey Hanna & Associates, the condo development offers the most sumptuous appointments in the area, as a visit to the model, currently situated off the sales office, will demonstrate.
There are so many reasons to buy, that it’s hard for the discerning buyer to resist the lure of luxurious living in a carefree resort town.
Top Shelf Appointments
Standard features in both the two-bedroom and three-bedroom units include:
- 9-foot ceilings throughout
- Crown molding in the kitchen, dining room and living room
- Tile floors, which resemble wood, in the kitchen, living room and dining room
- KitchenAid Architectural Series stainless steel appliances
- 42-inch Shaker-style maple cabinets with brushed chrome hardware and “smart close” doors and drawers
- Granite countertop with breakfast bar
- Stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink with Kohler pull-down faucet and integrated sprayer
- Recessed lighting
- Porcelain tile, shower surrounds and shower base
- Granite vanities with dovetail “smart close” doors and drawers
- Kohler hardware and fixtures
- Frameless shower enclosure in the master bath
Take it up a notch with options, such as radiant heat in the bedroom. Or, upgrade to a Cambria countertop in the bathrooms. The Residences offers buyers a range of finishes.
Efficient & Effective
Residents will also benefit from cutting-edge technology that will make their lives easier. Consider:
- High-efficiency stackable washer and dryer
- Hot water heater with remote temperature controls
- Insulated high-impact, low-energy double-hung windows and sliding doors by Andersen
- Smart home technology so owners can control systems remotely
First Class Amenities
Although the hotel and The Residences share the same complex, they are quite separate. The condo community has a private lobby and dedicated elevators.
Owners also will enjoy:
- A concierge service, available 24-7
- Rooftop pool with plaza, landscaping, stone fire pits and sundeck
- Fitness facility
- Secure multiple-level garage with two assigned parking spaces
- Assigned storage
- Access to retail shops and restaurants
Rooms with a View
Of course, with the Rehoboth Bay on its doorstep and the Atlantic Ocean just a few blocks away, it’s easy to see why buyers appreciate The Residences.
From the fourth floor, they’ll have an unobstructed view of the ocean and bay. Some condos face the gorgeously appointed plaza. Residents need only stroll outside to savor breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
The property will also feature a 16-foot-wide Bay Walk right alongside the Rehoboth Bay, and it already boasts a re-nourished beach that doubles its previous size. Boat owners, meanwhile, can rent a slip at the marina next door.
Seemingly endless options await owners. Stroll to the beach or go sailing. Lounge by the pool. Those who like exercise can bike or drive to Delaware State Seashore Park or Cape Henlopen State Park. History buffs can explore downtown Lewes, the Rehoboth Museum, Fort Miles and Milton.
Come nightfall, have a drink at Que Pasa? restaurant. Or, hold a party in the banquet space. Afterward, you can walk to Dewey Beach nightlife – it’s all that close.
You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy any of these activities. Condo living means you never need to worry about yard work or exterior home maintenance. Every day is a vacation. And with interest rates still low, there’s never been a time to invest in a new lifestyle.
Condos range from $595,000 to $1,165,000. The office and model are open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays; and noon to 4 p.m. on Sundays. It’s also open by appointment. Call 302-212-0002 for more information. Or visit theresidencesde.com.